Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Flatbread Cafe, Marikina City

The Clairvoyant was always telling me about this restaurant in Marikina City and I thought it was along Lilac Street. I was trying to spot it as I made my way through my alternate route to the office via Tumana and couldn't find it. We finally got the chance to try it out one morning we had to leave one of our dogs at the vet for grooming. It turned out that the Flatbread Cafe was not in Lilac but actually closer to Gil Fernando Avenue and a few minutes drive from the vet (near our former home along Marcos Highway).

View from within the cafe
The interior of the restaurant is quaint and cozy. The decors are already Christmas-themed.
The artwork on display added color and character to the restaurant's interior
There are boxes containing toys that children can play with
A bar-type set-up for individual customers or perhaps groups who opt for the higher chairs
Bacon, eggs and fried rice
Yakiniku beef tapa
Flatbread Cafe is along Sparrow Street in San Roque, Marikina City. The only hitch is the limited number of parking slots in the area. I say area because parking is generally on-street and there are other establishments there that share parking demand with the cafe. We went in the morning so there wasn't much traffic along the street and we could park across from the cafe. The food is good though and I hear their flatbreads are definitely the must-try items. That's for the next time we eat there...
-

No comments: