Sunday, February 4, 2018

Chocolate review: Henk Dark Chocolate 72% Cacao

Our cache of chocolates included this one from Vietnam. I already wrote about several that I purchased during my September 2017 trip to Ho Chi Minh City and all except one were smooth despite their being dark chocolates having high cocoa content. We opened another chocolate from our Vietnam stash recently and this one proved to be a good one.

Henk dark chocolate claims to contain 72% cocoa
Details on the den so co la (dark chocolate) at the back of the package
The chocolate retailed for 5.00 USD at the HCMC international airport duty free shop.
Nutrition and expiration information
I will definitely get these chocolates if I get the chance to go to Vietnam again or if ever I see them in a shop somewhere. They give good value for money for a quality dark chocolate.
-

No comments: