Monday, October 22, 2018

Orient Deluxe 4300 DXO vintage watch

While I have several Seikos and Citizens, I only have one Orient watch. This is an Orient Deluxe 4300 DXO, which is somewhat a rare model for this watch brand.

The case shape is like a UFO's
Baton hands and day and date features for this automatic watch
Side view showing the crown and the quick set button for the day feature
The other side view
Case back showing the Orient emblem and pretty worn out details on the watch
Its a bit difficult to get a photo where the details of the watch features can be readable. Under a good light and with a certain angle, you can read that this watch is shock & waterproof with a stainless steel case. The watch's serial number is also indicated.
Another look at the signed crown and quick set button for the day feature
This is an Orient 4971 movement that runs at 18,000 bph. I haven't seriously timed the watch but it lasts overnight after a day's wearing.
The watch on my wrist after I changed the leather strap recently.

I saw the same model watch that's slightly in better condition selling for 600 US dollars. Of course, that watch is in a better condition. This one's close so it should fetch a good price if and when I decide to let go of this.
-

No comments: