Monday, April 29, 2019

First impressions of Baler

I should end April with a post on our trip to Baler, Aurora. I think the first image of Baler for me is its being a small town compared with the larger, more urbanized places I've gone to. There is something quaint about it and the downtown being so close to the beaches and the sea. Nevermind that it can be teeming with people during the weekends and the holiday seasons. Here are some of the first photos I took after we arrived and checked-in at the resort we stayed at - Costa Pacifica.

The resort grounds were clean and inviting for a stroll.
The children's pool area seemed to be unoccupied the time we arrived and checked in
The sea beckons - this photo was taken before the beach got crowded with people. The waves are what many come here for. Aside from Siargao and La Union, Baler is another popular destination for surfing.
An island in the distance as seen from the beach
More photos and articles on Baler soon!
-

No comments: