Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Chocolate review: Nadalina Mediterranean Passion

One of our friends was recently traveling in Europe and gave us some chocolates from Croatia. I wasn't able to spot the chocolate in our refrigerator until I saw the opened box one time I was browsing for some dessert after a late dinner. Here are photos of the box - the chocolate was almost all consumed by the time I got to it. Still, I was able to enjoy a couple of bites.

Dark chocolate with almonds, dried figs and raisins
Details on the chocolate at the back of the box including where it is manufactured
Close up showing the ingredients. I was also surprised to see a translation in Japanese. This tells me that there are a lot of Japanese visitors/tourists in Croatia
This is a dark chocolate with a minimum of 69% cacao based on the label. It was enjoyable and I thought the dried figs and raisins enhanced the taste - giving it a nice combination of sweet, bitter and sour. I haven't been to Croatia but this is definitely a good buy and souvenir from a trip to that country.
-

No comments: