Saturday, June 18, 2022

What a difference the right straps make for watches

With the arrival of my second Powermatic, I decided that the leather straps of the two were not suitable for these watches. And so I ordered a couple of straps to match the watches. I have a go to guy when I need such straps and he didn't disappoint in the alligator straps he recommended when I showed him the watches. He also made the straps on my King Seiko chronometer, Baume & Mercier chronograph and LeCoultre Memovox.

Two vintage LeCoultre Powermatic watches with their old straps.

Vintage brown and black padded alligator straps on the JLCs.

Another look at the Powernatics with their new gator straps.

You can check out Two One Four Straps and Jun Talusan for your watch strap needs. Panalo! (Winner!)

-

No comments: