Wednesday, June 29, 2022

A taste of Randy's Donuts

Last Father's Day, the wife surprised me with a box of donuts from Randy's Donuts. There's a newly opened and re-opened store just across from our condo at BGC but last time I checked it was closed. Apparently, they ran out of ingredients or stocks after they opened and it took a while before they got going again. I had wanted to get a box but the lines were long and I didn't want to queue for something that I could eventually get easily after a few weeks. It was like that for Krispy Kreme and JCo, even for the cronuts of Wild Flour. Somehow, the wife was able to sneak a box while on an errand and brought it home.

A box of 6 donuts

Our first donuts from Randy's included 2 sugar-frosted ones

The donuts were really good. The dough was definitely delicious and not "ampaw" as we refer to the donuts of another popular brand. I hope they will be consistent with their donuts' quality. Perhaps that's why Iron Man chose to hang out at Randy's Donuts after a night of partying?

-

No comments: