Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Dinner from Lander's - pizza and pasta

During one of the times I decided to stay at our other home in Bonifacio Global City (BGC), I opted to get my dinner from the nearby Lander's supermarket. Similar to S&R, they have a nice cafeteria/canteen set-up where there are many choices for the hungry and thirsty among us. I opted for some pizza and pasta there instead of the Italian restaurant that recently opened. They have good enough choices for both pasta and pizza. They also have rice meals, sandwiches, salads and soups.

I opted for the cheese pizza and the truffle pasta. I got some orange juice to wash it down.

I thought this was a good choice given that I had to have a working dinner (I was finishing a correcting exams that evening). If I were free, I would have explored other restaurants in the area especially the ones I haven't tried eating at. Of course, you need to be a card-holding member to be able to buy food there but there's usually a lot of people since only person needs to have a card to buy their food and drinks there. Price-wise, I thought the prices were fair given the quality and quantity of the food on a per order basis. But that doesn't mean I would eat here frequently given that there are many other restaurants and cafes in the area, cost notwithstanding.

-

No comments: