Thursday, October 17, 2024

Chocolate review: El Corte Ingles Negro Almendras Enteras

I have a backlog of chocolate reviews and I found drafts of chocolates we ate last year still unfinished. So here goes to reducing that backlog...

I was pleasantly surprised to see this bar in our cache. This is a chocolate from Spain and I don't exactly remember how we came to have this. I assume this is a souvenir or pasalubong from someone.

The translation to English is there in the label - Dark chocolate with almonds.

The detailed information about the chocolate is at the back of the package.

Nutrition information

The chocolate is Made in Spain and is Gluten Free.

The chocolate was smooth and the almonds definitely added to enjoying this. The almonds were not crushed (roasted whole as stated in the package) so there's substantial chewing involved after you bite into the bar. I don't know how much this chocolate retailed for (though I guess you can Google it) but I thought based on us consuming the bar that this had bang for the buck for a 200g bar. I wouldn't mind paying 200+ pesos for this and will surely pick it up if I see this on the grocery or store shelf.

-

No comments: