Monday, October 4, 2021

K-Pop coffee?

I went to a nearby convenience store to get some ice cream. I ended up picking up a few of these to sample the coffee with the wife who was quite amused about the variants for the hot brew and cold brew.

We have to admit that the Vanilla Latte was good even if its not heated.

Found these in the refrigerated section.

The Americano proved to be strong so I think it can substitute for 'barako' for a wake up effect.

 

I am not familiar with the members of BTS but I have heard and watched them on TV. Pretty catchy tunes and nice dance moves! Our daughter seems excited about them despite her being only seven. Our teener was more familiar with the names, which I forget easily. I assume they're the most popular group in the world now? No matter... the coffee is good!

-

No comments: