Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Back at Mama Lou's (at Ayala 30th)

I have not eaten at Mama Lou's since 2020 (i.e., due to the pandemic). We have not had the chance to eat there again whether at their Ayala Feliz branch or at their UP Town Center branch (which is close to my office). The opportunity finally came when I was designated to fetch our daughter at her summer workshop at Ayala 30th. I arrived a little past 1:00 PM and had not eaten lunch so I surveyed the mall to see what restaurants were there. I was tempted to go for one of the Japanese restaurants there (e.g., Ippudo, Yabu or Ramen Nagi) but saw Mama Lou's and it happened to be practically empty of diners at the time. I did not hesitate to go in and have my late lunch there.

The branch has few customers after 1:00 PM on weekdays so you can enjoy your food as well as have full attention of the staff.

It's like having the restaurant all to yourself.

The Mama Lou's Special pizza

Aglio Olio

Bread for starters and my favorite grape shake

They are opening a branch at a nearby mall very soon. That means we'll have a nice Italian themed restaurant to help satisfy our cravings for Italian food.

-

No comments: