Friday, June 30, 2023

Lunch delivery from Wild Flour

I was curious if I could have some food delivered from Wild Flour.

My lunch came in this bag and took about 1 hour from their branch in Greenhills. I learned that I can have food delivered from either of their branches in Greenhills or Podium.

This is one of my 'go to' meals. I almost always order the same whenever I eat at Wild Flour and especially if I'm by myself.

Succulent, fresh salad goes well with the sandwich

They make one of the best tuna melt sandwiches I've tasted. It's probably more about the bread and the cheese than the tuna they use for the sandwich.

A box of six of their delicious donuts

I actually ordered 3 of their old-fashioned donuts but these 6 came in the box. No complaints here!

Of course, the meal was on the expensive side. This was not fast food. It didn't or won't hurt the budget if you ordered from Wild Flour once in a while, say once every two weeks or maybe once a month. Still, I thought it is worth it and will order again sooner than later.

-

No comments: