Thursday, June 1, 2023

Chocolate review: Droste Caramel Sea Salt

We begin the month of June 2023 with a chocolate review. The other Droste chocolate that I was able to pick up at Changi earlier this year. I would have preferred their dark chocolates but the choices were quite limited so I picked up a couple of each Droste pack that I fancied.

Droste Caramel Seasalt

You open the package at one end with the perforations

Nutrition information on the chocolate

Ingredients - this milk chocolate contains a minimum 31% cacao

Expiration date of the chocolate

I didn't notice this about the chocolate packaging before. I admire their confidence in the chocolates as it definitely is NOT the most delicious chocolate.

 

Don't get me wrong. I like Droste chocolates especially the dark chocolate variants (except maybe the one with mint). It is also somewhat like a quick pick-up (sugar rush?) for when one's working or traveling.

-

No comments: