Sharing another chocolate I picked up from one of my sorties at Clark.
![]() |
| The brand is Yummy. 'Deserowa' actually translates to 'dessert' |
![]() |
| Details on the chocolate at the back of the package |
![]() |
| Nutrition information |
![]() |
| This is supposed to be a dark chocolate but ingredients state only 18% cocoa powder. Information here also states the chocolate to be produced in Poland. |
The chocolate was okay but it is not at par with the finer chocolates we've tasted that were produced in Europe. This was more of the more basic types that I probably will classify with the local chocolates I've tasted from Bicol, Iloilo and other provinces that are not Auro, Malagos and Theo & Philo, for example. There are, of course, the small batch makers that I appreciate (and have posted their chocolates here before).
-




No comments:
Post a Comment