Friday, February 3, 2012

Curiosities at Diliman - A Snail

I was placing the new registration stickers to our car's plates at our office parking lot when I noticed  this creature creeping beside me. Creeping seems to be inappropriate for snails as their slow crawl seems quite leisurely enough. I decided to head back into the office to grab my cell phone to take a few photos to capture the slow progress of the snail from the grassy part of the parking lot (where it could have easily been squished by a parking vehicle being unnoticeable to a driver) to the plant box beside the walkway to our building.




One could assume it was a slow morning for me given that I had the time to place the new registration stickers on our car. It was still actually quite early for most people working at the university as I was already checking in at 6:00 AM and waited until around 6:45 to get out to work on the car. 6:00 AM is still pretty dark granted that it is already February. I think its the clouds that seem to have impeded the rays of the rising sun that made it look as if it were only 5:30 AM.
-

No comments: