Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chocolate review: Dude, Sweet Chocolate

The Clairvoyant took home a curious box of chocolates given as pasalubong by her boss from Dallas, Texas. I found it a bit funny that the packaging looked like a spent tube of toilet paper but then the wife mentioned that this is a popular brand in Dallas and thereabouts. The name made me remember an old film that features a young Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Garner - "Dude, Where's My Car?"

Really now...what does the packaging look like to you? :-)
The chocolate boasts of all-natural ingredients.
I tend to agree with the use of the "devour" term here.
The chocolate actually reminded us of chocolate crinkles. If these were chocolate crinkles, I would say they are of the highest quality and among the best we've tasted.

-

No comments: