Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Chocolate review: Milka

Here's a break from the posts about our recent travel to the US. I remember the last time I featured white chocolate was around or after Christmas. We don't usually get white chocolate as it seems to be sweeter than your regular or typical chocolate (even the milk chocolate bars). The Milka chocolate bar was a pasalubong by a colleague and I felt the urge to try it out perhaps missing the taste of white chocolate.

Add caption
Detailed information on the chocolate at the back of the package
Nutritional information in what appears as German and French
I found the white chocolate bar satisfying and smooth but still much sweeter compared to our preferred dark chocolates. Perhaps people with "sweet tooth" would enjoy this more and it seems to give one a sugar 'high'. I probably won't have white chocolate for a while after this bar. 
-

No comments: