Thursday, August 15, 2024

DITS - Desserts in the Sky, Atria

After our meeting at UP in Iloilo City, we decided to go have some snacks. Our friend took us to what he said was a popular cafe at the Atria. DITS stands for Desserts in the Sky and a nice place to have some snacks over conversations not to mention meetings.

Store front

Their halu-halo is highly recommended and reminded us of Razon's

They also have baked products like cakes and pastries

The interior was welcoming. There is a second level or mezzanine.

Breads and pastries

Various baked delights including cookies, otap and crinkles. You can get these for souvenirs.

The otap and cookies were really good. I brought the cookies home but started eating the otap at the hotel. I thought the otap was among the best I've tasted (no, Shamrock is not the best though it's good enough and better than many, ordinary otap). I will probably buy their otap if I get a chance to go to DITS the next time I'm in Iloilo.

-

No comments: