Sunday, August 23, 2026

Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate covered Honeycomb Candy

Another pasalubong from friends is this milk chocolate covered honeycomb candy from Trader Joe's. This was a from friends from the US who came to visit (balikbayan) earlier this year. 

The chocolate covered candies came in a resealable package.

Details at the back of the pack

Nutrition information

Ingredients and storage recommendations

A view of what's in the pack - individual chocolate covered candies as shown in the photo on the package.

Close up of the honeycomb candy that's covered by the chocolate. It has a certain crunch to it that is a delight to eat.

This is a bit on the sweet side of chocolates because it is milk chocolate and also because of the candy. But it is a delight to eat as I mentioned. I didn't check how much a pack costs but I assume its not too expensive but not cheap either. It's a nice treat if you can get it but its not really my type of dessert or snack.

No comments: