Thursday, February 17, 2022

Cityscapes from Antipolo

I just wanted to share these photos of the typical smoggy mornings in Metro Manila that I captured from a strategic vantage point along my morning walking route. I was able to take so many photos of the scene over almost a decade now and since there are few factories in Metro Manila, one can only conclude that the smog is mainly due to vehicle emissions.

Smoggy Metro Manila during a typical weekday - aftermath of temperature inversion this time of year? Or simply pollution from vehicle emissions?

This was taken about the same time as the previous photo but on a Sunday. Less emissions during the weekends plus favorable weather conditions probably lead to cleaner air.
 

I will share more of these photos in future posts. I also have some nice photos of sunrises, sunsets and the evening moon that I will be sharing here soon.

-

No comments: