Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Mug shots: Singapore Sling Beer Mug

Another mug I got from Singapore is this souvenir from the airport that I think I got while on stopover between Manila and Colombo. It is a big mug that you probably would use for beer instead of your coffee or chocolate.

The recipe for the famous Singapore Sling is engraved/printed on the mug.

The handle

The rest of the mug was plain

The price tag is still on the mug. I got this for 16 SGD at the Discover Singapore store at Changi. Also indicated on the price tag is this being a beer mug.

I have other novelty mugs like this that I will also write about soon. There are those, however, that were gifted to me that I quickly got rid of (not re-gifted but thrown away) as they are either ugly or contained material or images that were not wholesome.

-

No comments: