Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Mug shots: Yokohama National University

My collection includes several mugs I got while I was studying in Japan. This includes a souvenir mug I bought from the university coop shop that I used at home (first at the dormitory and later at a studio 'mansion' unit). It does not look like its been used a lot but I did use it almost every morning for about 3 years (1996-1999).

The mug bears the logo of YNU

The handle

No design at the other side of the mug

There is no information where this mug was manufactured but I assume that this was "Made in Japan" as was many of the items at the University Coop was at the time.

This was one of the mugs that I used while I was in Japan. This was my mug at home for my morning drinks. Nowadays, it sits on display in my office along with some mementos from my time abroad.

-

No comments: